Fetish

“Where have you been?” she dragged her words as she asked. The half full bottle of whiskey on the floor and the sleep deprived eyes indicated she had had a little party with, for and by herself, again, waiting up for him. The sight of her should have been enough to break his heart but should hearts be broken so easily?
“You’re ignoring me, uh? Its 1 in the fricking morning and you’re just coming home!!” “Be calm”, she commanded herself, “be calm”. A simple dialogue would do the trick.
“And since when did we start reporting our whereabouts love?” His voice was doing bad bad things to her already and that sick smile of his. “Its 1 in the morning, you left since 7am yesterday being Monday, its 1am Tuesday morning, you didn’t pick mycalls, you didn’t reply my messages and you come home at this stupid hour, and I’m supposed to welcome you with open arms and no questions?” “Exactly darling!” “I’m your girlfriend” she practically yelled. “I know this!” he mouthed. “I was worried sick, you know, I do have feelings. I’m not some robot or machine that wouldn’t be bothered. You could have at least called or texted.”
“Baby, you worry too much.” he said to her as he drew closer and stroked her cheek. “I’m here now, flesh and blood. I got tied up in some things, that’s all there is.” “Like another woman?” “I`ll let you know when its time” “So, it is someone else?” she managed to croak out. “Baby girl, you really worry for nothing. I believe the energy we`re expending in having this conservation can certainly be used in doing something more worthwhile.” Hegrinned and grabbed her by the waist “or don’t you think so love?” She let him kiss her senseless, and as the kiss deepened and his hands explored and navigated her body, so did the thought of getting far away from him vanished for a moment.
She turned and checked the clock on the bedside table, it read 5:30. She stared at the creature lying next to her and she struggled to fight back tears and at the same time the temptation to kiss him. How could someone so beautiful be so mean? She loved him deeply with everything she had, maybe he loved her back too, I mean he has to, am his girlfriend. Everyone knew that, but did he? He cheated, lied, and at the same time charmed.
“You’ll have to gather the strength to leave him, you’ll just have to” she made a mental note to self.

Comments

Popular Posts