Heaven is for me alone!!

Friday Tori: Heaven is for me alone!!
One beautiful thing about life is that no man can exist as an island so therefore, interaction is inevitable.
As students, being in a school environment ensures that we get the most of this interaction especially we hostel residents.
Now, there's this gang known as: na only me dey go heaven.
They are your deeper into the Lord brethren. They see no evil, speak no evil and certainly do not participate in any evil. Now, it cannot be overemphasized that God is of utmost importance in man's life, but some people are damn extremists.
If you aren't careful, sometimes these people can make you feel like you haven't even given your life to Jesus. In the rooms, its either they're studying the bible or they're seriously kabashing or meditating, or visiting their brethren in the Lord or discussing with their fellow holier than thous' about that sister that was doing exploits for the kingdom but is now of the world (umu uwa). Its not as if having this really solid relationship with God is a bad thing, far from it but this holier than thou attitude is outright annoying, making other people around them seem like people who wants to join hell's bandwagon. It is important that we all respect the life choices of each other. The fact that you want to spend 24/7 meditating and dwelling in the house of the Lord does not mean I want to. If you want to spend every minute studying the word of God, it doesn't mean that you'll come and be preaching to me that the time I used in seeing a movie or hanging out with friends could be used to work in the Lord's vineyard. Thank you very much my love, I'm well aware. That one is my business. Live and lets live baby. After all, you only live once make the most of it.
  So, what do you think about the heaven is for only me brethren?
  Have you ever had to be in close contact with them?
  How did you handle them?
I'd love to hear your comments. XoXoπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Comments

  1. Well, Nneoma my lover, what can I say, it's not in any way wrong to see a movie or hang out with folks from time to time, but, in everything you do, bear in mind that committing sin is not an option, indeed there are extremists, but, also remember that your spirituality is what brings about an unwavering dignity in the race of life, "thy word have I hid in my heart that I may not sin against thee" so, if you know you've a workable knowledge of the word, how a person desires to express his/her utmost love of God shouldn't be imposed on you, cos, really, salvation is personal... How many is the life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts