Friday Tori : Phase

Currently listening to Out of love - Chike
300 level!!!!
I said....
300 level, like ¾, I mean just one more year before I dance to the tune of 4 years don waka. Wasn't it just yesterday that the sun was teaching me manners on my Matriculation day.
I've been MIA for so long and I'm sincerely sorry about that. I've had to go through an entire semester in two months, so May feels like yesterday 😒. This semester has been cra cra, from 8-6 classes, the stress and everything its been a roller coaster ride.
This though, has had to be my craziest semester of the four spent so far. Where do I start from? Is it the real welcome to Economics that we were introduced to (Secondary school Economics issa scam πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”), or is it the wonderful exams we wrote and it was just because of God's grace that hot piss didn't come out?
Oyah, what about my fit fam goals? By the time the stress of the day has shown you shege and you get back and remember all the things you have to do and the limited amount of the so needed sleep; in lasisi's voice, everybody wee not haff figure 8 las las.
Okay, we've now decided that in order to maximize our hours of sleep, we'll scrap the time for early morning runs and replace with early morning sleep, your paddies ; bedbugs and cockroaches will welcome you gladly;
You are welcome in the name of the Lord, Yes we love you with the love of the Lord
At this point in my life, am not sure there's enough blood in my body ryy now. But you know, am a dora of zion, Though I fell ill at some point and was on meds because its not me that medical centre will use all their injections on; we kept on baby!
As if all these was not enough, exams had to be spaced out within a time frame of two months, its just ten courses oh, even pharmacy students that are offering fifteen courses won't write their exams for a full month. I just want to go home after all these stress but we're #TeamWedeyhere#.
Thankfully, eight out of ten have been gotten rid of and we're still kicking.
So, what did I miss aside the APC defection saga?
What do you suggest for getting rid of these bed bugs? because next session, in Lasisi's voice, I wee teach them manners.
As for fit fam, I think I'll become dedicated to Saturday Saturday medicine, shey all of them join?
Quick question - Do you prefer drugsπŸ’Š or injectionsπŸ’‰? I hate injections πŸ˜‘
XoXo πŸ’žπŸ’•



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts