Hype Yasef Nwannem!!

If there's only one thing I'm taking from 2018; it's the fact that you have to believe in yourself and what you do and be your personal hypeman!!! The rate card I posted yesterday was something I wanted to do since but I didn't believe in myself enough. I kept thinking "how many views do you have that made you feel like you can have a rate card? Are you that good of a writer? There are always errors in your work" and any other discouraging thing you can think of; I thought about it. But you know what, there might be people who write "fire", but I am not them and they are not me and that's my superpower and your superpower. There's no other version of me, no other person who will write stories as wonderfully as I'll write them and that is enough. So till I probably can't write anymore which I don't think is anytime soon, I'll continue to hype myself and my blog. I'll continue to spin tales and tell stories as best I can. I'll continue to work on myself to be the best that only I can be. We do more and believe in ourselves in 2019. I'll keep on being Marmah of Nnewrites!
Be your own hype person!!
That being said, please share my customer might be on your TL & CL😁😁.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts