Tenkzz buh no tenkzz 🌚


My people my people, what's buzzing?
How's your week going? Hope you're smashing those goals?
Currently listening to All about that bass by Meghan Trainor.

What's up with people who always have weight advice handy?
Okay, let's assume that I understand you have my best interest at heart, but why do you have such poor communication skills?
Why do you assume that I want your advice?
Why do you think you have any business concerning issues of my weight?
This is not just for plus size babes, this is also for my ladies who have heard enough "you need to add small flesh" to last them a lifetime.
Tenkzz a lot, buh no tenkzz 🌚.
Keep your advice to yourself. If you feel someone's weight is bothering you, there are ways to communicate it without coming off as an "I can't seem to keep my nose in my business" (but why is it bothering you sef 🌚?)
I support excersising and fit living, (doesn't mean am actively involved even though I should be) but stop giving unsolicited advice.
I recently met someone who advertised a cream to me for weight loss. She said all I needed to do was rub it on my belly and it would start burning the fat. Let's not get started on the ones who believe they've found the perfect slimming tea. Please please geddifork.
Being size 12 and above isn't the easiest thing in this world of flat and summer bodies. Each day you're loving yourself more and owning your chief belly, love handles and thick thighs like a damn queen.
It is not okay to come up to someone and be like you're so fat. I'll sit on your damn head so you can really see how big I am. (I just remembered a time in secondary school when I sat on someone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Reuben, am so sorry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
Be healthy, be fit (Nneoma take this advice more seriously🀦) but never it be because you want to fit into societal standards of how much you should weigh or what size you should be.

You are beautiful the way you are, you don't need to be a size 8 to feel that you are. Shoutout to my mum who never failed to remind me of how beautiful I am even when I felt I was too fat.

(I grew up faster than my age, and yes I'll be 18 in April)
And also to official enkay on the gram, your page gives me life.
I won't even talk to guys that meet a plus size lady and start telling her she needs to slim down to fit into his own "standards or whatever that is"
Find your size brah.


What's the most ridiculous thing you've heard about weight?
How did your week go?

Comments

  1. I once heard that fat people are weak and lazy. Most stupid thing I ever heard. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts