HAPPY BIRTHDAY NNEWRITES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NNEOMA ❤️❤️❤️❤️
18 on the 12th💛

I'm elated, am happy and very thankful to God for a new year. I'm grateful for growth, for laughing much more, for my blog, famiy, friends, everything basically.
Samuel says I look like the sun kissed me 😂

So, for my birthday post 😁, I'll be playing the get to know me game and I'll be answering 18 questions because am turning 18 duh 😁😏. So, here we go:
1. What's your full name?
Edeh Nneoma Jesinta a.k.a Marmah/Nnewrites
2. Where are you from and where were you born?
I'm from Okposi Okwu in Ebonyi state and I was in born in Lagos, and I live there.
3. Most embarrassing moment?
😂😂 It has to be the day my zip spoilt in church. It was a vigil, and my crush was in service 😭😭. He's also the same crush I've talked about before 👇
(Screenshot of your two write-ups)
4. Favorite food?
I honestly can't decide 😂. I never say no to Indomie, I love rice and yam and garri with any good soup.
5. Favorite things about myself?
My sense of humor 😁(if I do say so myself)
My optimism and so many other things I won't remember until I post this and start remembering all the things I could have put down 😂. (Does this happen to you?)
6. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that I might not..... Is it weird that I've not thought about it deeply? But I do remember saying 2 years ago that I was scared of being a bad mother and not succeeding in life, but am completely over those fears now, and I can't think of any fear so big.
7. What inspires you?
My Family(to give them the best there is to life), my friends and my drive to achieve God's purpose for me on Earth.
8. What is your favorite movie?
There are too many. The fault in our stars, me before you, drive and so many more.
9. Favorite book?
😂😂 Let's not start, we won't leave here today. But, I already put up a post on my favorite books so you can check it out here .
P.S I made a template for this for insta story, save the image below, fill in yours and tag me on Instagram @_marmah

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
NOPE! I made a detailed post about this last year but I can't find the link now, but when I do, I'll come back and edit.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Zanzibar in Tanzania. My pins are full of images. (I'd love to travel a lot when I can afford it)
12. Do you want to have a business?
Yes, I'd love to and I'll tell you guys about it when am ready 😁. Meanwhile, aside being a student, I do this 👇
13. IOS or Android?
Currently Android, aspiring IOS 😂
14. Cat or dogs?
I don't like animals 😶
15. Favorite quote?
I don't really have any, but always love, go for what you want, surround yourself with awesome people who support you and your goals and be the kind of energy you want others to be, and above all Chineke first 🙌
16. Best teacher you ever had?
Two actually. Mrs Helen (may her soul rest in peace) from primary school who always said you can be anything you want to be, and Miss Emene 😘, my English teacher who taught me the art of presentation (am a good presenter 😁😏) and speaking well. She also encouraged me to write a lot. Nne keep writing.
17. Can you dance?
In my head and when am seated 😭😭😂😂
18. Vanilla or chocolate?
Vanilla 😋😋
18 for 18🥂. Thank you guys for staying with me. Luh ya guys 💛

Comments

  1. Well I gat to know you a little bit.
    Happy birthday.
    Chineke will always put a smile on ur face cause u believe His first enjoy dear.
    Cheers
    🥂

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so going to Tanzania together baby, Happy Birthday once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday babe
    Write more and laugh more 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday dear Miss - pardon me it's belated🙈🙈. I actually bumped into your blog through a friend "Salavation". And, I really like your sense of humor!! Cheeeeeee! !😀💪💪💪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊😊❤️and it isn't belated, my post came in early. Thank you very much 💛

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday sweetheart😍😍,may u continue to grow in wisdom,gOod health and wealth.you will go places not only Tanzania in Jesus name 🙏 🙏.
    Heart you plenty dearie 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you baby girl ❤️❤️❤️.. Amen ooo

      Delete
  6. You can dance...in your mind!😂😂
    Happy Birthday, Marmah!
    I wish you a poetic spouse😇😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂 you should burst some moves.
      Thank you love ❤️❤️

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday love... You excel in all that you do... Your dreams soon become reality...
    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts