MY GO TO APPS FOR CREATING BASIC DESIGNS



In blogging, visuals are quite important. A particular graphic or picture might draw the attention of a potential reader/subscriber to your post. Today, I'll be sharing some of my go to apps for creating some basic designs for blog posts and for IG.
Currently listening to Highlands (song of ascent) by Hillsong United
Don't sleep on this album guys πŸ’›. It's so genuine.

When I find started blogging I knew nada about designs or photos or editing and I didn't have the money to pay for the services of a graphic designer. Now, I have a great news for you. You don't need to break the bank to hire someone to create basic graphics for your posts. You can do it with the aid of your phone and some bomb ass apps I'll be sharing with you.

1. ADOBE SPARK POST


This has to be one of my favorite apps ever. Adobe steady saving lives since whenever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I absolutely love this app. It's easy to use, has great options to choose from and basic ideas to start with and it's absolutely free.
It's what I use for creating most of the graphics on my blog and my brand page @nnewrites. You can get it on Google play store or Apple store.



2. ADOBE LIGHTROOM

Lightroom!! I got interested in editing last year and Lightroom was my go to app. Now, to use Lightroom you'll have to invest in some classes because it will take you a lot of time to figure somethings out. Luckily, YouTube has got you covered in that area. Now, some features on the app need to be paid for to be accessed but it is not a hindrance to enjoying the app, and the best part of this app is you can create presets so you don't have to start editing all over again for a photo. You can also share your presets with your friends. You can get it on your phone and your PC but you'll have to pay for the PC version.
Before
After

3. CANVA
This app can take all of our money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©❤️. It's the total package. From basic logo designs, to insta story templates, to business cards, media kits and so much more. It's easy to use and free.

4. PICSART
This is quite similar to spark post, but it has some features that spark post lacks and you can also edit photos here. It has a couple of paid features but it really isn't limiting.


So guys these are some of my top apps. There are also tons of other apps like:
+Snapseed
+Inshot
+Flyermaker(has really cool backgrounds)
+Unfold
+Story art
And so many others. In my next post, I'll be doing a very detailed post on how to use one of the apps to create a basic design for an insta post or a blog post.
What other apps do you think should be on this list?
P.S Send me and every student you know at the University of Nigeria, tons of love and prayers. Exams are upon us πŸ˜©πŸ’›.
P.P.S I shared some exam tips on my Instagram story. Check them out here .




Comments

Popular Posts