Mental Exhaustion Is Real


Hola amigos! Soi Nne😁😏!!
First full photo in months.... Unless you count my akward selfies πŸ˜‚

(*Dusts cobwebs and smiles*)

Listening to hand of God- Jon Bellion
How can you not love his music?🀷🏾‍♀️
(I've really been angry at things I can't change)

Hi and hi again. I've missed you, I've missed this space. I wish I could say I was away to bring you guys a superb content plan but I've been an angry hurt babe this past few months. Mentally exhausted from 3rd year, finances, the rejection mails!!!
If you didn't know it before, know it today: mental exhaustion is as real as it gets. Some mornings, I would just wake up, and I was already tired. Tired of yesterday, the day ahead, the rest of the week. I was a big bag of tired.
3rd year has been trying. I don't want to go to school, I don't want to read, I don't want to do anything. The course load, the realization that you're getting close to your final lap in school, the worry of life after school, MONEY!! MONEY again πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚. I can laugh about it, but it isn't funny. 1st year it's easier to say nah, am not scared of life after school. In 3rd year, am not exactly scared, but I'm anxious, nervous, and
I'll be done with my penultimate year by September, I'll be graduating next year and the reality of that dazzles me some times.
I don't know what I would have done this session without Dimma. I love you and thank you πŸ’›. 
As if school is not disheartening enough, the rejection mails came gbas gbos for me. I've sent applications, gone through interview phases, gotten "sorry we are rejecting your application" and some didn't even bother. I've been discouraged, broke, tired, lazy these past few months, but constantly I remind myself even when it doesn't seem like that all things are working for my good. Some days, I don't have a 100% faith in my reminders but I'm hanging on to every of God's promises, his love and that of my family and friends.
In this time that I've been absent from this space and Instagram, I've read a lot (I've read close to 35,40 books in the death seriesπŸ˜‚. I'm obsessed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜©) I finished one of my online classes, watched movies, listened to more music.
Yaaaayy πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
I have also been speaking my truth so actively and I am so proud of that. I'm learning, unlearning, spreading love to the people around me. So, even though things are not as beautiful as I hoped and thought they would (and actually worked towards), we move πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾. I just want to tell you mental exhaustion is real, and in no way fake or an act. Sometimes we get burnt out, tired, broken but the most important thing at the end is that we don't stay down. We let the rejection and pain go, we fuel up again, live and work and hope because hope should always be there for as long as we have life. E go better.
How have you beenπŸ’›?
Have you gotten rejection mails too? How did you feel about them?
What did I miss?

Comments

  1. Wow! Nnewrites, I'm so happy for you.

    This certificate is really timely considering all the disppointmentsd and rejections.

    Please be encouraged my dear. Little by little, we'll maneuver to the top.

    Cheers baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jubilee. And cheers to you too πŸ₯‚

      Delete
  2. Wow this is lovely. Don't give up, it's a digital world! Someone is seeing your efforts! Soon you'll get a ring! Go girl.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your strong will is an admiration..you'd be the one sending the mails next time,they'd beg you to accept them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the first time I'm reading your blog post and this particular one happens to be something super relatable.. Keep growing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thank you so much πŸ’›πŸ’›. So glad you could relate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts