IPHONE VS ANDROID: Which are you choosing?

In this age of insta celebs, and maximum "slayage", are you really asking why I would choose an iPhone amongst others?
Really?
IOS way please!!! With how sweet and Peng iPhones are looking, I won't pass an opportunity to get an iPhone and finally have my Twitter showing "Twitter for iPhone".
Why the iPhone? (X or XMax please, because I'm not even greedy to ask for 11).
I) The picture quality is out of this world with 2688‑by-1242‑pixel resolution, all my pictures are bound to look like I'm abroad even though I've not passed Muritula Muhammed airport to anywhere.
II) Apple music: I love music, and the iPhone affords me the opportunity to listen to each new jam as e dey hot. My days of naija loaded is over!!!
III) Let's not forget space. Even if it's a 16gb one I get, and only 150 mb is available, I can download my app as long as it's size is within the 150 available. My days of app freezer and looking for what to delete is over!!
Countless mirror selfies to show off my new affiliation with the Apple family, because why not?
I'm still part of the Android gang till further notice, because this iPhone sef, dem no dey pluck am from tree.

Comments

Popular Posts