If he did it before

Motivational

Hello my people. I hope you’ve been good?
Social media was ablaze with the 10 years challenge last week. I had a good laugh, some pictures just ought to have remained in its dusty album. But, I saw something that will always remain true even in a gazillion years from now. 


Currently listening to If he did it before- Tye Tribett

The only thing I want to say is, my loves, keep hope alive. I don’t know what you might be going through, (but if you want to talk, feel free to send me a mail) I don’t know the kind of curveball that life has thrown at you, I don’t know the rough patch you’ve had to face/ endure, but my dears, God always comes through. He’s never late. Just hold on to his word, hold on to his promises. Reassure yourself with his word daily even when things don’t seem to be looking up in any way. Keep your head above water, you’ll definitely get to the shore. 
If he did it before people, he most certainly will do it again. And when he has done it, you’ll be so free to sing and shout “he turned it!”

This is definitely the shortest blog post I’ve written, but I hope you’re encouraged and that your faith will wax stronger. Hold on!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 (Message Bible) - I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts